+61 02 6686 4171 karen@bountyvirtualsupport.com

Bounty Virtual Support

Supporting time poor small businesses by creating simple and efficient internet strategies using the latest technologies and trends to keep up with consumer demands.

Sorry For The Inconvenience

This website is under re-design and reconstruction.

However ...

We'll be back up and running in no time - so in the meantime, watch this space and contact me if you have any queries by using the form below.

Better yet ...

Just call me on +61 02 6686 4171.

Contact me if you have any queries.

15 + 2 =

Aussie Blogging

You feel that your business is not suited to the internet, especially social media and business blogging, so why bother?

Social Media

You run a small business and you are busy – very busy.

Online Shopping

You don’t have the time or the resources to provide adequate training for yourself and your staff.

Digital Strategy

You are already flat out keeping up with your current work load so the thought of adding more work by engaging on the internet feels out of reach.

Website Statistics

You know your customers are on the internet looking for you but you don’t really know how to get in front of them. You know your customers want to know more about you but you don’t really know how to engage with them in a safe and friendly environment.

Responsive Design

We have a website and loyal customers so we don’t need to update it or add a blog or engage on social media.

Get in Front of Your Customers

More than ever, Australians are using the internet to communicate, do their shopping, research products and services before they buy and keep up to date with the latest trends and news.

This means if you are not engaging on the internet providing the information and accessibility that Australian consumers are craving, they will go elsewhere, like, to your competitors.

The internet has forever changed Australian lifestyles – it’s not going away – so it is up to small businesses to adapt and welcome the massive opportunities the internet provides.

So, let’s take the ‘Crazy Scary’ out of internet marketing and organise your plan of attack.
  1. Develop a content marketing strategy that integrates your website, a blog, emails and social media.
  2. Create an editorial calendar that is between 1 and 3 months in advance (if you’re really keen, go for 6 or even 12 months).
  3. Create the content for your blog and social media and pre-schedule the publication.
  4. Sit back, relax and watch your business grow. Just jokin’ – now it’s time to monitor and engage with your new and growing audience.
  5. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Simple Huh! Okay, okay, but on a serious note …
With a bit of planning, an editorial calendar that you can stick to and some clever use of technology, your business will quickly move out and away from the digital boon docks to front and centre stage with your clients and targeted audience.
Ready for more? Excellent

Head on over to some of the other pages on this website to check out Bounty’s

Awesome Services. The Main Blog which is constantly growing with tons of information. The Social Buzz which is chock full of even more blog posts, a continuous stream of Bounty’s social media accounts, tons of curated free resources and other great stuff from around the web. Or, just skip all that content and go straight to the Contact page and get in touch with me.

Latest Posts

How To Write A Blog Post – FAST

How To Write A Blog Post – FAST

It’s All In The Planning   That’s right. If you have a plan and a schedule in place, about 80% of the work is done. The other 20% is left to writing, editing and publishing the post. Simple huh! Okay, maybe not that simple but by the time you learn...